Hannah Harris joined HNM in 2021 as an Associate in the firm’s Cincinnati office. Hannah’s practice primarily focuses on employment-based immigration matters for companies operating in the healthcare and IT space. She advises clients on both nonimmigrant and immigrant visa matters including H-1B, L-1, and TN visas as well as PERM, I-140 EB2, EB3, and Schedule A petitions. She routinely advises and assists clients with I-485 applications to adjust status. Hannah also enjoys assisting individuals with family based petitions and Naturalization applications.
Hannah has worked in the legal industry since 2014. Prior to becoming an attorney, she worked as a paralegal in Columbus where she assisted corporate clients with immigration, litigation, property loss, workers’ compensation, and employment matters. Hannah developed a passion for immigration law during her time as a paralegal and began law school in 2017. During law school Hannah was a member of the Capital University Law Review, a Peer Advisor, and the Vice President and Director of Programming for the Women’s Law Association. Hannah served on the Women Lawyers of Franklin County Board as a Student Liaison Representative. She also volunteered at the LASC’s Naturalization Clinics.
Hannah enjoys playing tennis, hiking, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Capital University Law School (J.D., 2020; Paralegal Certificate, 2015)
- College of Charleston (B.A., 2014)
- S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Pro Bono Liaison, AILA Ohio Chapter
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Membership Committee – Young Lawyers Section