This is a reminder for all H-1 eligible occupations — e.g. PTs, PTs, Pharmacists, etc. You must file for your H-1 on April 1 if you wish to try and enter the US in 2008.

Not all occupations require a state license or Visa Screen. HLG has developed some clever H-1 strategies for H-1 approval for occupations that ordinarily require licenses (such as PTs and OTs).

For more information about the looming H-1 cap, please also visit our sister Blog: