Has your EAD renewal been pending more than 60 days? More than 75 days? Will you be left without work authorization? If so, don’t fear. There is a solution available. The Nebraska Service Center has finally recognized that processing times for EAD and AP renewals have exceeded past processing times, often leaving applicants without valid work authorization. The NSC in conjunction with the American Immigration Lawyers Association has released a way to expedite the processing times. If your case has been pending more than 60 days and you would like assistance with placing an expedite request, please contact an HLG attorney for assistance.