Andres Marino is an Associate Attorney with Hammond Neal Moore. Andres’s focus is on Employment-based and Entrepreneurial visas.
Andres joined Hammond Neal Moore in June 2022. Born and raised in Venezuela, he practiced criminal and corporate law for over a decade. In 2017, he moved to Cincinnati to attend the University of Cincinnati College of Law’s Master of Laws Program. After he received his LLM, he permanently relocated to Cincinnati to pursue his Juris Doctor. During law school he clerked at a boutique law firm focused on family-based immigration and criminal law. While at UC Law, he also participated in the Entrepreneur Community Development Clinic, assisting local small businesses with business law related matters. After law school, he worked at Immigrant and Refugee Law Center assisting foreign individuals seeking asylum in the U.S.
Outside of work Andres enjoys hiking, working out, and rooting for the Cincinnati Reds and FC Cincinnati. He is an avid fan of UFC.
- The Supreme Court of Ohio (2022)
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D.)
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Master of Laws (LL.M)
- Universidad Catolica Andres Bello, Specialization in Criminal Law and Criminology. Venezuela
- Universidad Santa Maria, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B). Venezuela
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association